Monday, April 18, 2005

Meeting

I decided to go to the group meeting today, and when I heard mention of the possiblility of some new parachutes arriving the children were suddenly very keen to go. So it was a bit of a rush to get everybody ready and sandwiches made, and snack eaten. It was quite busy and the parachutes had arrived- hurray! one big one and two little ones that the children can do by themselves. They soon got into it- making webs- I had let them take a ball of wool each- and playing with the enhanced array of toys and people. I developed my usual dizzy daze, which seems to be inevitable with this sort of busy, noisy, echoey place, but managed not to get stressed and had a good time chatting to people, when I could hear enough to hold a conversation.

Much fun was to be had with the new geomags. Lots of people had a go, but then it was time to go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home