Sunday, April 17, 2005


I'm not sure whether he's enjoying this- well he was a minute ago. (watchful gnomes keeping an eye on things). It was so windy today that I got three loads of washing on the line, with my hat on, before it rained, and then decided we have to move somewhere warmer. The children were well up for it and started packing cushions into boxes and got annoyed with me when I said it would take a bit of time to plan it. When I said: what about school? their immediate answer was: we'll be home educated. They spent quite a bit of time outside, undeterred by the weather. Some helpful village tidiers tidied up one of the plastic cups that had fallen off the garden wall and I had to go and retrive it from their black bin bag. I'm now waiting for the signs saying 'no playing allowed here.'  Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home