Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Tadpoles

Well, I just ate nearly a whole chocolate bunny,that was given to Allie, but , since we're both somewhat lactose intolerant it was merely a sacrifice for his own good (he he he). Anyway, I have been left on my own with the kids tonight, all 5 of them, if you include Pete, who is flat out with a temperature of 102 at the last measurement. I must go to bed soon, as I have school run in the morning, o, the joys... Fugs wants to be Home educated FULL TIME in September. Not now, but in September, when he will be 5. but Jem still wants to carry on with the Montessori, days TBA, but I think it is a maximum of 3. I'm not sure how it will all work out with a 2 year old, but hey. The only thing I'm worried about is that he might change his mind before then and I won't be able to do anything about it.
We went to visit some friends yesterday. She has been struggling with HE for 2 days a week and I suggested she read some books, having just read FREd and a John Holt book.
I think I'll cut it short there as someone has woken up

Can you just see the tadpoles starting to grow? The frogs are guarding them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home