Tuesday, April 12, 2005


Fugs keeps making these webs everywhere- inside and out. He is using entire balls of wool/reels of cotton, well that's one way of solving my wool storage problems. I really don't know why he's doing it and he doesn't either. I have decided to let him do it as long as it is not in anybody's way, which could be dangerous. I am sure he is learning something very important and valuable, and who knows what it is? is it artistic/expressive creation or scientific experimentation? or both? One covered about 50X50 square feet. He also draws webs, with blobs or knots on the intersections, but has not actually spoken of these in relation to the webs. Any insights gratefully received! Although, I am not worried, as it seems to be evolving into something else now. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger Jax Blunt said...

Cool!

12:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home