Sunday, April 17, 2005

bagel fish

Fugs was facsinated with the babel fish he found on Gill's blog ,(which seems to be open here all the time, in fact I think I should make it into my homepage!- yes- that peaceful visitor who is always resting there is me). He can't read, but is interested in looking at what words look like, and in different languages. He said I should put it on here, so I did. I find it quite interesting looking at it in different languages (shame my title doesn't translate).
Funny, I never thought of blog-as-educational-resource before, but then everything is, so why not?
ROFLMHO- Jem just asked me what a babel fish is and beforeI had time to show her she drew one- a BAGEL fish! complete with hole.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gill said...

Hey, it never occurred to me to see what mine's like translated...!
Durr....... Off to find out :)

7:11 pm  
Blogger Gill said...

I tried it & isn't it interesting? Am amazed I hadn't thought to try it before! It even does the little subject categories in the sidebar. And all of those 100+ blog of the day titles in the drop-down menus got translated too.

7:13 am  
Blogger Rosie said...

Yeah its fascinating! I started doing it when I was reading a blog in Mexico that sounded interesting- my spanish is very limited. I thought It might help me to improve! I couldn't get it to work properly before-by clicking on the flag- maybe I didnt wait long enough.

10:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home