Saturday, August 06, 2005

where wood-ants dream









It turned out quite a nice day and we had another pleasant afternoon strolling through the Craggs, absorbing tree-energy, with the Woodlanders plus 'Chopsticks-Elaine and Jr with that crazy dog. The children loved looking at the sculptures and stopped to inspect every anthill, frog, leaf, stone, etc, so it did take rather a long time to get to the mill in the middle of the woods, and then we had to turn round and head back at what must have been at least tea-time.
We found the amazing spiral burnt into the ground at the end, that we hadn't seen before, although it was my third trip there this month.
The evening sun was really making the dangling CD's sparkle and they gathered underneath them to have a 'shower'. Later on at home I got out a bin bag of old CD's and they sorted them out to make a hanging sculpture for our garden.







Bye-bye piggy-wawer.









Allie tries not to fall down wooden plughole.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rosie said...

Of course I dont mind- Especially if you do some photo-enhancing on it! I have another one- I think its on J's blog. I think there are more pics there. and there are some I blogged a few weeks ago when we went before, look in archives for July.

11:52 pm  
Blogger Joy said...

yes jr you can pinch some of mine or my mums

12:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home