Thursday, July 21, 2005

wooden knickers

I've just inadvertantly bought myself some wooden knickers - yes! I didn't realise that Modal was made from from wood fibre.

I must just point out that I have not felt bullied into going camping, and that I would only go if if I wanted to. In fact, it was really nice of people to make me feel wanted ; ) I especially liked the song! I was only finding it difficult to think about it as I was really focussed on trying to get the floor finished. Now it is done, which has freed up my mind.

For those of you who didn't see it this was on one of the lists (which I wasn't a member of, but someone forwarded it to me!):
Rosie Rosie won't you come camping too
We need your strumming to
huh um along to
It won't be the same without you
Who'll show us how to Scoubydo?
But we'll be reet
Sat round your feet
If you join us a camping too

2 Comments:

Blogger Jax Blunt said...

Hope you're going to be there all week - as I now have an interview on Monday, can't come til after that (got preparation to do - hoping that the second interview gets re-arranged to much later in the week too....)

9:18 am  
Blogger dottyspots said...

LOL!

10:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home