Friday, June 17, 2005

What type of homeschooler are you?

Ok I just had to do this as it seemed a pertinent question, anyway, I cant be bothered to put the kids to bed. My blog is already "down there" again, so it couldnt mess up my page any more. This is not a picture that I like, but I suppose the description is fairly accurate, although the q's weren't all that relavent.
HASH(0x8e11618)
Salvador Dali Melting clocks are not a problem in
your reality. You are an unschooler. You will
tolerate a textbook, but only as a last resort.
Mud is your friend. You prefer hands-on
everything. If your school had an anthem, it
would be Dont Worry, Be Happy. Visit my blog:
http://www.GuiltFreeHomeschooling.blogspot.com


What Type of Homeschooler Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

3 Comments:

Blogger Jax Blunt said...

:)

I'm not having any problems with your blog drifting down the page you know.

8:22 pm  
Blogger Rosie said...

-good. I think it maybe just on the laptop, anyway. I've just been trying to sort it out and my brain wont do it.

8:35 pm  
Blogger Rosie said...

I am assuming it's ok now, but I am looking at it in Firefox now, which I presume didnt have a problem with it anyway.

12:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home