Friday, June 17, 2005

blogging

I seem to have created another blog, which is really an extention of this blog, and is just a learning diary. I'm not sure if this is going to work, as it's difficult to separate learning from life. Well, impossible, really. But I just wanted to keep a seperate record of education stuff, so I could feel free to rant to my heart's content on this one. I have been struggling with the whole blogging thing lately. In the last week I have:
  • decided I need to blog more to retain sanity, as it is only bit of time I get to myself
  • created a post and not published it
  • ranted on other blog comments and then regretted it
  • ranted on other blog comments and then deleted it
  • Not been in bed before 1am
  • agonised over the inadequacies of communication via blog
  • hardly seen another adult, well not much, anyway

3 Comments:

Blogger Jax Blunt said...

blog more, this is good :)

10:34 am  
Blogger Sarah said...

ranting more, also good :)

11:19 am  
Blogger Rosie said...

Thanks, Heather, and yes,I agree.
Yes, Tech I was just thinking that on the way home ;) O well, *sigh*

7:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home