Saturday, June 18, 2005

Thursday

I just realised I forgot to do Thursday, and I can barely remember it now, but I found this picture on my camera. We went to LIDL to get one of those wooden practice bikes with no pedals- about the right size for Fugs, who cant ride without stabilizers, so it's ideal. I also got persuded into getting a pirate ship paddling pool (which was the last in the shop) and a pump, although daddy had already got a paddling pool (in picture), but I had already promised them the pirate ship one so now they have 2! I justified this with all the bargain purchases I had made at the jumble sale, well, a Letterland book, a few guide books (one of Pisa, of the leaning tower, in which they are fascinated), an organic gardening book, a cookery book, little wooden bowl (for some sort of Montessoriesque game, no doubt, beads, etc), urm, I cant remember what else, but all for £1. I got veg inthe market, too, which I always seem to get more than I pay for. The man gave me a free punnet of vine-ripened cherry tomatoes, plus a banana for Allie (which he always gets). This has got to be better than a supermarket loyalty card.
O, and yes, we got some bubble making stuff, which they insisted on opening the minute we got home, even though it was really windy and they kept blowing away really fast.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jax Blunt said...

That's a fab bubble though - I looked at that stuff and resisted, almost regretting it now ;)

9:25 pm  
Blogger Rosie said...

The bubble mixture was only good for a day, and had gone off by the next day. But Maybe this always happens with bubble mixture. We got a little bubble pipe with it, which is good, too. maybe there'll be some left- I didnt think it was that cheap, though.

9:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home