Saturday, March 26, 2005

Easter table


Today we made the Easter table. I decided to move the seasonal table from the top of the piano to the windowcill as the coloured cloth behind looks much brighter there, with the morning sun glowing through. Plus it hides the bungalow. I didn't have anything pale yellow, so used a combo of yellow and green cloths. I jiggled about with it intil it stopped looking too stupid- it's basically just straight across the window. I keep hearing the words "mum, the green thing's fallen down in the window" and run in in panic, thinking it's the vase, or something. The Easter tree is made of birch and forsythia, out of the garden. This was before Jem decided she wanted to make an Easter garden. There are a few Eastery friends, eg, a rabbit, hens, chicks, frogs and some flower fairies. We decorated the eggs today, too, just with felt pen. They had been particularly bonkers, they are so excited about Easter, but only managed to break one of them, which I mended with masking tape. They are blown eggs, saved from last year!

2 Comments:

Blogger dottyspots said...

What a lovely table.

I haven't been able to do anything with all the packing :0(

9:32 pm  
Blogger Rosie said...

(((Nikki)))Well, It'll soon be over, fingers crossed. (Strangely, this comment didnt get sent to my email)

2:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home