Friday, February 18, 2005

waterblogged

It's great , this autonomous learning. So much more time for blogging :-) Fugs just told me his plant was waterblogged! Woops, maybe overdoing it a bit! They're having another great day playing fairies. Had geomags out on the kitchen table this morning. Must get some more so we can build an Eiffel Tower or something else amazing.
Maeve phoned me again to tell me she was doing all right again. The double futon I saw in the paper for £25 had gone by the time I had phoned her and she had texted them about it. I did have to plug the phone into the computer connection as the phone has been cut off again and I had no credits, (or I have no idea how to even get credits as I have been disempowered as far as technology is concerned, or anything that requires very much money, for that matter.) So I will have to put in a request on the Cosmic Supply Co for that, although I'm not sure how. Currently feeling rather insecure, domesticwise, however hunky dory it may seem, on the surface. But have been not very actively doing anything about it today, prefering to float about in the pleasant bubble that is me and the kids at home.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

love the waterblogged comment :)

2:02 pm  
Blogger Gill said...

I loved it too! :-)

3:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home