Wednesday, April 06, 2005

It's still Easter!

It's official. I went to playgroup this morning and it was still Easter there, and I was reliably informed that it is still Easter. We did Easter songs, lit an Easter candle (which had been made in a duck egg), made butterflies (represent new life/ transformation/ ressurrection). I feel better now. I like to feel one season flowing into the next, not an abbrupt stopping and starting. I think Easter had been artificially curtailed by the schools going back.
I must admit I did enjoy the peace and quiet when the childen went off to Montessori this morning. And now, Allie is asleep! But I have to go shoppng...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jax Blunt said...

Schools haven't gone back round here. I can tell this by the presence of a normally schooled little boy in my back garden. :)

2:04 pm  
Blogger Rosie said...

Hi ;o)
O no, they havent gone back in Kirklees, I think (Leeds and Hudds).
They have here- nice empty library, park, etc, busy roads at 3 o'clock, hoards of uniformed teenagers!

5:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home