Friday, May 13, 2005


It turned out nice again today and we had tea outsite for the third time this week- I brought the table and chairs out of hibernation on Wednesday- If we eat quite early we can catch the evening sun. Jem made a rope ladder and a sort of tree house this afternoon, after riding her bike up and down the lane for a bit. Yesterday I was sat outside with a friend and she came out with her guitar and played a song (with one chord, but with feeling!) I had a bit of a music session with Fugs today, which was fun- he actually enjoys singing with me, which has got to be a first for me. We were looking for the tune to the coco-coconut tree that we did at music group and found a website which sells music cd's and books, with samples of music. We didn't find it.  Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger Gill said...

That looks like fun

9:23 am  
Blogger Rosie said...

o brilliant, cheers ;)

10:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home