Tuesday, May 10, 2005


I'm so chuffed because I just printed this picture onto a t-shirt. Jem did it today and asked me to print it so she could wear it tomorrow. I couldn't do it earlier with the boys around as I had to concentrate and anyway the ironing bit could haave been a bit tricky. I've had this iron- on transfer paper for years and forgot all about it. We just spotted some plain white t-shirts in guess-where ... (LIDL) and thought we could do something with'em. Now I'm all inspired, we could do some fabric crayons or potato printing. tie-dye? Need more t-shirts, or bags?... Will show pics of finished article when model is awake! Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger Classroomfree said...

Love that picture :-)

8:11 am  
Blogger dottyspots said...

That's fantastic!

I'm hoping to do some natural dye-ing once the weather warms up predictably enough. Thought we might do some tie-dying of t-shirts :0)

I'd love to see the finished article if you've got a pic.

7:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home