Tuesday, November 30, 2004


Unfortunately, after all that concentration, and not having been out all day, Furg started running round hitting people and being generally a pain for about 2 hours before, during and after tea. It was a shame it was already dark when this started, as I would have taken or sent him outside. O well, you can't get everything right. Forgot to mention that we also made flapjacks at some point today. Ally still wants to sit on my hip a lot of the time. I need a shelf on it.

They were quite proud of their efforts and took them upstairs to put on their bedroom windows. We read the whole set of Red Nose Readers - Furg was definately showing some interest in what things say in the Red books. He got them out and I just read them, like anything else, but in my head I realised this is him beginning to read!

I had to escape to the kitchen, just know, as I was outnumbered in the front room by people watching crap on telly and I couldn't hear myself think. But I know where the chocolate stash is... I then had to move to the living room, or 'day room' to get a signal. It takes me ages to write anything with the telly on and I constantly have to re-read it as it's usually rubbish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home