Tuesday, November 30, 2004

a creative day at home

We ended up having a creative day at home today. We had planned to meet up with Immi and Sol, (also 7 and 4, plus baby), possibly for a walk, but I had a phonecall just after 11 - Immi had cut her finger making potato prints and was on her way to A&E to get a stitch in it. We didn't go out, half expecting to hear from them, but didnt.
They had already started making cards before I got up but Furg really wanted to go on Little Animals (computer) so I left them to it while I did a bit of clearing up. I decided the only way to get them off it was to get something more interesting out, and I had found the window decoration kit from LIDL under a pile of clutter. So they were quite excited about that, but it had to be a game of two halves as you have to let the outline set for 1-2 hours before the colouring in. So we had lunch in between and they got out the card making stuff they had prepared earlier, and sat happily doing that for quite a while.

making Christmas cards Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Crafty stuff looks really fab!!

5:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home