Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I have a baby that doesn't want to feed and hasn't for two days. I think he may have more teeth than he had last week. I don't know if this is it (suddenly); he just pushes me away, saying no, goway, ba-bye beed. He has been better today, but still clingy and with hot cheeks. And he's woken up...
I got up a 1/4 past 5 this morning and followed him downstairs. He doesn't usually do this; he usually had a feed. He wanted a drink, and not water. He hasn't said much apart from "murmee?" for the past few days, but is was something out of the fridge he wanted. So I took him back to bed with some juice, which he wanted to sip and cuddle. I woke up later on with juice all over me and the bed. I will do things differently tonight.
I had quite a peaceful day, relatively, with only him and Mave at home. I just washed the bedding and helped her laminate a few bits of work, so it didn't matter too much that he was a limpet. We stayed out of the sun most of the time. (he did get a little bit sunburnt at the weekend while I wasn't here). He did a bit of water play, which involved putting all the chalk in the water. We called in at the second-hand market to get some sticklebricks on the way to get J and F. That kept him happy for the rest of the afternoon.
Aparently the moon is supposed to be spectuacular tonight. Well I don't need to get up and close the blind then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home