Thursday, December 30, 2004

Walk, baking ...mmm

Today I finally managed to get us all out for a walk in the morning, before the day turned dark and miserable. It was truly exhilerating. Not the bracing wind, as there wasn't much went we first set out, I could just feel the outdoors tingling all my senses. My body was gently loosening up. It was great to get to a place where the only thing you can hear is the wind. I'm sure it did the children a world of good. They should sleep well tonight. We spent the afternoon baking in preparation for New Year's Eve. Well, they dipped in and out of it. Jem is making another magazine and Fugs helped daddy make a computer. (Will daddy ever learn that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing? LOL).
Just need to find some fortune cookie- type words of wisdom for our origami carp fishing game!!! Yes, I really am a bit mad, I think, well I have to do something to amuse myself.

on the 6th day of Christmas my true love sent to me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home