Thursday, October 13, 2005

Well, I've got to talk to somebody....

Cat: meeeooow!
Me: Do you want to go out? (opens door)
Cat: (stands there looking confused)
Later.....meeeooow!
Me: Do you want to go out? (opens door)
Cat: (stands there looking confused)
Later...scratch scratch scratch, some paper in the corner of the room
Me: Dont you dare! where are you? Susie, out!

Ok, that wasnt much of a conversation.

Today I had to drive to Huddersfield again to rescue Brendan's car, which had apparently conveniently broken down in a car park, hmmm. I waited till about 5 as he was recovering all afternoon from his long WALK home! (Why he didn't walk to a petrol station I don't really know. The man is a bit of a mystery to me so I don't even go there.) So then I had to do the shopping on the way home so it was after 7 by the time I got back. I still haven't put it away. Now someone's woken up.

1 Comments:

Blogger dottyspots said...

So what's wrong with talking to the cat then ;0) Atleast the cat generally answers :0) well, it's different from the grunt I often seem to get from my eldest.

2:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home