Sunday, June 12, 2005

knittingplastic


O, dear. I was just messing about with my blog template when I realised I had gone too far and couldn't undo what I had done so I had to start again, taking valuable advice from an expert programmer, who happened to bring me a cyp of coffee with not enough sugar in it (causing me to click on "save" instead of "clear edits", well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it). The advice was to save the bits I am editing into a text document. Hmm, well, I've managed to redeem more or less my original template, with a few minor alterations. Well, I had lost the profile ages ago and didn't know how to get it back, so there's a bonus(?) but I really am not in the frame of mind to be editing HTML -far too logaical an exercise. I am still tired from yesterday's escapades, and I still can't quite get over the fact that I played my guiatar and sang dressed as a rose bush in public. Maybe it was good for me. I certainly found it liberating at the music roup, if slightly harrowing at the same time. Afterwards its a bit like the morning after when you cringe at what you did/said when you were drunk, except you werent drunk.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jax Blunt said...

Love the picture of the plastic.

Float sounds fun too :)

5:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home