Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Dear Santa

Dear Santa

if you are reading this, please bring me an AGA, any colour, but preferably one which coordinates with my kitchen. If you do this I promise to open up the chimney in the front room for easier access. I thought of trying God, but I thought I'd save him (or her) for a greater emergency. I appreciate this is short notice. Maybe next year?
Failing that, some Birkenstocks would be very nice. I know I should, by rights, be able to get them on the NHS, as my chiropractor said I really needed them, but I have ditched him, anyway, as he is not available on the NHS either.
(if you are reading this, Brendan, it is supposed to be a JOKE. Please do not remortgage the house. Mind you, OTOH, Birki's, mmm, well now...)

2 Comments:

Blogger Rossi said...

A green Rayburn came with this house ( only thing in the kitchen- not even a cupboard)and I have made dh promise that we shall never live without one again.They are just fantastic!

2:46 pm  
Blogger Jan said...

My dh has been nagging me for an Aga since we moved into an old farmhouse 4 years ago, but I know they are expensive to run and our plumbing is unbelievably complicated already, I just wouldn't want to make it any worse. And he wants a Landrover Discovery too, he's now started using the words Aga and Discovery interchangeably!

7:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home