Saturday, November 20, 2004

computer games

We had a computer incident yesterday. We were out in the garage looking for some table legs for a table that I was giving to Maeve's Dad, who has just been offered a council flat. (O, great. Now we'll never get rid of him). After a while, Furgs got a bit bored and wandered back in the house. It didn't seem like much later when I heard him shout me, but it didn't sound that urgent. When I got back inside he said the computer had been smoking and he had turned it off. I panicked for a minute, thinking it was my computer, but it turned out to be daddy's (o, that's alright then), and he mentioned that he had been trying to put a different flat bit in it (memory) but that had absolutely nothing to do with it smoking!!! We later on agreed that it is not very safe to have a computer without a case just sitting around in the house.
Now that's playing on a computer! (But not a very good idea)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home